wtorek, 1 stycznia 2013

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qxvfdUUjI8&list=PLA666C2F252D2D59F

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
(Jesteś moim słońcem, moim jedynym słońcem)

You make me happy when skies are gray
(Ty mnie uszczęśliwiasz, gdy niebo jest szare)

You'll never know dear, how much I love you
(Nigdy nie będziesz wiedzieć, jak bardzo cię kocham)

Please don't take my sunshine away
(Proszę nie bierz mojego słońca daleko)


The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
(Innej nocy, Kochanie, jak spałem)

I dreamed I held you in my arms
(Śniłem, że trzymam cię w ramionach)

But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
(Ale kiedy się obudziłem, myliłem się)

So I hung my head and I cried
(Więc zwiesiłem głowę i zawołałem)

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away,
Please don't take my sunshine away,
Please don't take my sunshine away.

Brak komentarzy: